Complaints and warranties:
1. If the mechanical defects arise during delivery, the customer should send defective product back to us. Shop does not accept parcels paid on delivery, only in the case of sending shipping damage report, signed by the receiver and the supplier of the parcel.
2. When receiving the parcel, the Buyer must check its condition. In the case of its damage, the Buyer is liable to inform the supplier and contact the Seller.
3. According to the act of 2 March 2000, The Buyer can open the parcel, check the goods, and without a reason return it. The Buyer can withdrawl from the agreement within 14 days by returning the product to:
al. Bohaterów Września 12
02-389 Warsaw, Poland.
4. The returned product must be in an impaired condition.
5. Shipping cost of the returned defective product is to the Buyer.
6. Complains and returns sent on delivery, will not be accepted.
7. In case of complaint please contact the Seller by e-mail. To make a complaint you must give your name and surname, order number, receipt or invoice number, as well as the reason of complaint.
8. In case of complaint, fill in the complaint form below. In addition, the customer must send the invoice or receipt.
9. In case of justifiable complaints, the defective product will be fixed or replaced with a new one or shop will refund the customer's order by bank transfer.
10. Shipping cost of the returned defective product will be returned to the customer by shop, after accepting complaint as valid.